Tuesday, September 6, 2011

You Capture - Summer Sunsets

This week's theme over at I Should Be Folding Laundry is summer sunsets, or back to school. Since I don't have children old enough to go to school and I'd feel like a real creeper taking photos of other people's children, I did the summer sunset challenge. I just have one shot for you. Sunsets in Germany (atleast in my part of it) aren't that impressive. This was a real rare treat. You can check out more beautiful photos tomorrow (Thursday) over at Beth's blog

.

9 comments :

  1. Wow! That sunset is truly beautiful! It will probably put the rest of our photos to shame! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your one capture probably equals a thousand of mine. It's absolutely incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! That is amazing!!! Stopping by from You Capture =) Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate you taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...