Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Party Time!

I love doing graphic design, especially for fun theme parties. Awhile back a friend of a friend contacted me with a custom request for a kitschy party she was having in honor of her birthday party. Each table would have a kitschy theme, like garden gnomes, Care Bears, and unicorns to name a few. I was totally on board with this! I love designing and getting to cover such a wide range of designs is right up my alley. Recently she was nice enough to send along the photos of her party. Check out all the kitschy cuteness!










LOVE it. Thanks to Stephanie Proffitt (no relation :)) for providing me those photos, which were taken by the very talented Lanna Hoffman (check her out HERE).

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate you taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...