Friday, September 2, 2011

20 Week Photography Challenge Week 6

This week's photography challenge hosted by A Step in the Journey is "from a low angle."
I took a ton of photos for this week's challenge as it proved to be an easy one (grab camera, lie on stomach, take shots) but am only showing three. I've been a bit of a digital hoarder (okay, a big time digital hoarder). I have so many photos that I'm reluctant to throw away, even if they're grainy, out of focus, or hopelessly overexposed. I'm trying to be better about this and so I've tossed most of my shots from this week into my trash bin on my pc. Here's what remains:




Linking up at:


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate you taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...