Monday, September 26, 2011

Lazy Weekend

Around here, we had a lazy weekend. We did absolutely nothing, which is what I think the family needed. We spent loads of time playing (cars, blocks, and more cars) but we kept it low-key. Everyone in the house seemed like they needed time to unwind (I'm decompressing from a nasty cold and my first week at my new job, the husband had to work weekend duty, and the kids are getting over the sniffles).

My littlest guy fought and fought against a nap. Around 4 pm I noticed it had gotten incredibly quiet upstairs, so I went to check. This is what I found:


Yeah, he'd fallen asleep on TOP of his dresser. Even though his bed's right there, and much more comfortable. I guess the dresser looked like a great place to nap. Once I recovered from my shock and worry (he could have really hurt himself if he had rolled!!!) I grabbed the camera, because it was just too cute and too funny. Silly guy!

1 comment :

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate you taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...