Wednesday, September 14, 2011

You Capture - Apple

This week's challenge over at I Should be Folding Laundry is apple. It'll be interesting to see everyone's take on this. Past challenges have been more open-ended (like a color or vague subject) but this one leaves little to the imagination. I can't wait to see everyone's take on the apple. Beth encouraged us all to be creative..hmm. Here's my creative and humble submissions for this week:





Check out all the great apple submissions tomorrow at Beth's blog.

9 comments :

  1. Love the Scrabble tile one. Sooooo creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots! Love the scrabble tiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea with the scrabble tiles! That's creative for sure! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures!! I love the one with the letters =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your shots, especially the scrabble tiles!
    I'm going to have to try that sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fun photo with the scrabble letters!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate you taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...