Friday, September 9, 2011

20 Week Photography Challenge Week 7

This week's photography challenge hosted over at A Step in the Journey is What I Wore Today. As I may or may not have mentioned previously, I'm not a fan of self-portraits. I'm usually the one behind the camera. So I may have gotten a little crafty and shown you only one piece of what I wore today.



These are my favoritest heels that I currently own right now. Though there are a pair of ADORABLE shoes at the base exchange that I covet. Secretly and without hope. They're $158. I would never ever spend that much on shoes. There's so many ways to spend $158 and getting a single pair of shoes for that much seems like such an exorbitant waste to me.

I also have to admit that I was tempted to pull a Joey on you all. You know, "Could I BE wearing any more clothes?"


Alas, that was way too much work. Linking up to http://www.astepinthejourney.blogspot.com/

3 comments :

  1. I LOVE those heels!! Where'd you get them? I love your photo too...great shot at a somewhat difficult angle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brooke! I honestly don't remember where I bought them. It's been about 3 years and I was stateside. I don't offer wear heels so they've lasted me awhile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have LOVED it if you "pulled a Joey!" How creative to think of that episode :) The shoes however, are perfect. They have just the right amount of bling!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate you taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...