Thursday, September 22, 2011

You Capture - Industrial

This week's You Capture was Industrial. I really thought that this challenge was going to be hard. I live in a typical German village, we don't have any industrial plants or anything like that. I certainly didn't feel like driving to the big city just to snap a few photos, so I decided to take a walk after work one morning and see what I could find. It turns out that tokens of our industrialized life are everywhere.


Take for example telephone and cable poles (above shot taken in foggy morning conditions, same pole below during bright sunny conditions).
 



I also found this adorable car. I don't know if it counts as industrial, but I'm sooo using it. It was too cute not to snap. Linking up to Beth's blog over at I Should Be Folding Laundry

6 comments :

  1. I really like the two different shots of the tower and the CAR!!! That yellow background is perfect for it! GREAT shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that car shot... both the cute car and all the different bright colors that pop out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots! I really love the blue sky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shot of the car! It is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that car. We have Communist-era Dacias all over in our Romanian city, and I always want to take pictures of them. They're so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate you taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...