Thursday, September 1, 2011

You Capture - Peace

This week's theme is Peace over at I Should be Folding Laundry. After spending many wishful moments trying to find a graffitied peace sign or a white dove, I looked around and found my peace. Peace is two brothers getting along, even if only momentarily.


Peace is also found whenever little ones take a nap (which is becoming fewer and further between). I love the sweet expressions on their little faces as they sleep. I could spend all night just watching them breathe.


Linking up to Beth's blog for this week's You Capture.

Photobucket

2 comments :

  1. Here's to a little brotherly peace, however fleeting! =>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post. Peace is for sure when brothers get along, and the littles sleep.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate you taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...