Thursday, August 11, 2011

You Capture - Happiness

There's so much happiness to be had, if only one looks or tries hard enough to achieve it. Atleast, that's how it is around here. I know that there are certain circumstances and times when happiness is hard to find. Around here, we're optimists because we choose to be.


Both him and his tricycle look happy to be enjoying a SUNNY day in Germany

Someone graffitied a smiley face onto the park bench. Can't blame about happy graffiit can you?

Link loves when Daddy's home to play with him.


Even their tricycle is happy.


My new smexy purse definitely makes me happy.

And I'll end with some of my favorite lyrics in the whole wide world, a song called "happiness" by the Fray.
"Happiness was just outside my window
I thought it'd crash blowing eighty miles an hour
But happiness is a little more like knocking
On your door, you just let it in."

There's also a line about "happiness throws a shower of sparks" which I absolutely love.

Linking up to Beth's blog for You Capture!

4 comments :

  1. Oh, my...the smiles on that bike! Pure joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that bike! Also the smiley face on the park bench made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute purse! I love your attitude too. What a find (the smiley on the park bench, ha!). I love your photos! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate you taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...