Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Fair


So maybe I should have posted on Monday what we did this past weekend, but I was too excited to show you all my new typography art. You can check out the free printable HERE.



This past weekend we met up with some friends and hit a local festival. It was more like a fair that you'd expect from a county, but it was a lot of fun. We had bratwursts, currywursts (Germany..always with the wursts), and ice cream of course. They even had several places selling slushies. Yummy! D had to get his favorite (orange) and I enjoyed a cola one.

Here's some of my favorite photos. Hope you had an excellent weekend too!






3 comments :

  1. Oh, I love the second picture! It seems like you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woh! Those pictures are awesome! Youre boys are adorable. Did you edit the colors or is that FOR REAL with that crazy cool sky??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! We did have a great time. The second and last photos I applied a texture over the existing sky to give it that watercolor look, but otherwise the colors are for real.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate you taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...