Friday, August 5, 2011

20 Week Photography Challenge Week 2

What makes you smile? Well, what doesn't? Smiles come easily to me. Especially when I'm surrounded by those that I love and cherish. I'm blessed with two sweet boys and the love of my life, my husband. What isn't there to smile about? Here's two of my favorite little guys who always bring happiness.


Here it is in color; I had a hard time deciding which version to post.



I had a hard time documenting this week's challenge. For some reason I haven't been taking very many photos, so in my haste I just snapped these on the couch (it's raining outside). I know that there's so many better backgrounds, but atleast this is representative of my everyday life. Sometime snapshots are so much better than all those posed formal photos, don't you think?

Check out more entries over at A Step in the Journey


4 comments :

  1. I bet they keep you laughing, too. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are two great reasons to smile!! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are great! I am always partial to b and w!
    Thank you for popping by!
    Kerry at housetalkn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate you taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...