Thursday, July 28, 2011

You Capture - Fruit

This weekly challenge is fruit over at Beth's blog. While we have several varieties of fruit at our house and in several forms (frozen, fresh and canned) I have to admit I wasn't too inspired by this week's challenge. Maybe it's because I've been incredibly busy. Don't ask me with what, because it seems like I have very little to show for all my hours of work. Which is pretty disappointing, come to think about it, so I won't think about it. At any rate, here's my single lonely submission of fruit:


Posting up to http://www.ishouldbefoldinglaundry.com/

7 comments :

  1. It may be single and lonely, but it's also lovely! =>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks perfectly edible to me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw lots of cherries in the submissions...it is a very summery fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful- you just reminded me that I have a huge bucket in the fridge full of cherries- I'm going to get away from this computer & grab them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate you taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...