Monday, July 18, 2011

No Bake Mini Cheesecakes


It seems like I do a lot of baking around here, but I finally found a no-bake cheesecake recipe that I love. Hope you enjoy it too!

Easy, No Bake Mini Cheesecakes

What You'll Need:
8 oz. cream cheese package (at room temperature)
4 oz. cool whip
4 oz. sour cream
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
6 graham cracker mini pie crusts
Your choice of toppings: I used fresh blueberries and raspberries but you can also use canned pie fillings

What You Do:
Blend together cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla until creamy. You don't want any lumps and this is easiest if the cream cheese is at room temperature. Add cool whip and blend well. Pour mixture into a storage container and refrigerate until ready to eat.

When you're ready to serve your mini cheesecakes, pour the refrigerated cream cheese mixture into the mini pie crusts. Top with your choice of syrups, fruits, or whatever you'd like. I used fresh raspberries and blueberries for mine. Enjoy!

2 comments :

  1. Ha! I have a key lime cheesecake cooling in my kitchen right now! Cheesecake is definitely my favorite desserts ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh yum! I love key lime pie. I bet a key lime cheesecake is even better! I'll have to try it sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate you taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...