Monday, July 25, 2011

Vintage Cowgirl Invitation

I've been updating some designs in my store, updating the pricing structure, the wording of my listings and generally just making everything better. As for designs, I've been on a vintage kick lately. One of my favorite designs is a vintage cowgirl invitation in my store:


I've recently added a printable party package in this theme as well. It includes several party staples for one low price, such as the invitation, cupcake toppers, a banner, and more. I think it turned out pretty cute!



I need to get around to making a vintage circus invitation as well as some summer inspired designs, like pool party invitations, but I guess those will have to wait until I manage to find some more spare time! I'm always taking suggestions for designs too. I really love to design.

1 comment :

  1. Hi Amy! I love your blog and your designs! I own a small company that sells decorative materials in the school supply market. I'd like to talk to you about possibly using the photo on your vintage cowgirl invitation on a poster we're working on. If you're interested, please email me at publisher@barkercreek.com or call me at 1-800-692-5833 Monday through Friday, 9-4 Pacific Time (U.S.) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate you taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...