Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday - Italy Edition

So as I may have mentioned once or twice (or a thousand) times before, we recently took a vacation to Italy. I don't repeat the awesomeness that was the trip to make you jealous, but to make myself remember how grateful and how very lucky I am. It was an amazing time and I loved spending it with my family. Here's my top ten favorite photos from our trip (in no real particular order).


10. Murano Island off Venice. Beautiful scenery, lovely glassworking shops, and much serenity

9. Drake snuggling on Daddy at the Roman forum in Rome

8. Link giving his big sister a kiss on the gondola ride

7. Pompeii ruins

6. The Pantheon!

5. Big sister attracting some attention from the birds in St. Mark's Square in Venice

4. Link cooling off on a hot Roman day

3. One of the domes in Vatican City

2. The Colosseum, from the third floor

1. Traghetto boats moored up on the Grand Canal

Linking up to Oh Amanda
Top Ten {Tuesday}

3 comments :

  1. Great pictures!
    http://sweetteaserendipity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. I *am* jealous! What an amazing adventure.

    Thanks for linking up! (ps-your blog background is awesome! purple!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Italy is the best! I loved Murano, but I was a nervous wreck that the kids would break something that would make it so I could never go to Italy again. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate you taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...