Friday, July 1, 2011

Fourth of July Free Printable

In honor of America's independence day, I will be serving cupcakes with some cute embellishments. I figured I might as well share the printable cupcake toppers in case anyone else wants a quick, cheap Fourth of July decoration. You can download the file HERE.

These fit twelve to a sheet of standard US paper. I recommend printing them out on heavy cardstock and setting your printer to borderless printing or the margins as near to zero as possible. They're incredibly easy to punch out with a 2" scrapbook punch (available at crafts stores) or you can do it the old fashioned way and trim them out with scissors. Enjoy!

Close-up of one of the designs
Happy Fourth of July!

Linking up to: It's a HodgePodge Life

2 comments :

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate you taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...