Tuesday, May 3, 2011

You Capture - Outdoors

This week's You Capture challenge at ishouldbefoldinglaundry.com by Beth is really easy: outdoors. I'm assuming that as long as you're outside snapping photos for the challenge that it counts! Here's some from a photo walk that I did for this challenge.
As a child I loved blowing these in the wind. We called them helicopter plants.

Ladybug scaling a dandelion
A log, I love the chocolate color and the textures
The path we walked
Weeds? What weeds? I think they're pretty if they're not in my yard.
I suppose these are proper flowers; found on a tree nearby

All photos taken by myself, Amy Proffitt, and copyright 2011 by Amy Proffitt.


Photobucket

8 comments :

  1. We called them helicopter plants too. And I love the ladybug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Yup, they are helicopters here too. I really love that last shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the path shot. And the ladybug too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the subtle glow to the dandelions :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shots! That path looks like a lovely place to walk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful shots! Love the last one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate you taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...