Saturday, June 13, 2009

happy one month

Happy one month birthday, Lincoln! I can't believe you've only been with us for one short month. At times it feels like I've known you forever, like you're a song that I've been singing the melody to all my life but not quite knowing the words. Each day I get a little closer to knowing those words by heart. Other times it feels like you've only just come here, a little stranger intent on stealing my heart (which you've managed to do quite successfully).


In celebration of this event, I've taken some really cute photos. Enjoy!











1 comment :

  1. Adorable pictures! He looks so much like you already! (except you have more hair) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate you taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...