Wednesday, May 18, 2011

You Capture - Busy

Every week I look forward to the photo submissions over at ishouldbefoldinglaundry.com by Beth. I love taking photos, and this is a great way to look at some other people's work too. I love how many talented people get into the challenge. I'm always looking at things a different way and finding myself critiquing my submissions when I get back to my page. I find myself lately looking at my photos and saying, "I wonder how a professional photographer such as so-and-so would have photographed or processed this differently?" and "How can I be better next time?" Not that it's a contest over there; it's just a way to come together and share our love of photography. So without further ado, here's my humble submissions. If you have any hints, suggestions or anything, please do share! I'd love to know what you would have done differently.

Busy as a bee

Three reasons why I'm always so busy!

Look closely, there's several ants busy on a mission only they know
Check out all the other wonderful submissions if you have time (click the button below).

Photobucket

7 comments :

  1. Oh, oh, oh, I love that last one. Nature at its most beautiful and industrious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shot of the bee! Three men - I bet they keep you busy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take on busy! The last photo is so pretty. Gorgeous flower and lovely blurry background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that last shot, spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys for the great feedback. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your photos. And I love the name of that blog! I should be folding laundry....that cracks me up....and its so true.....I should be right now.....but here I sit! hahaha
    I am going to e-mail you something now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate you taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...