Friday, May 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Link!

I can't believe my sweet little guy is two today. It's crazy that he's two already. I miss the sweet days of him being so little. There's so many things that I miss, but there's so many things that I relish about this age, and so many more that I look forward to in the coming years.


Little Link is my dichotomy baby. There's just no way to describe him. He's sweet yet ornery, lovable yet trying, passionate yet complacent. He can be the sweetest baby ever. He loves to run up from behind and give your legs a big hug and a kiss. It's one of the best parts of my day. But he can also scream and turn red anytime he doesn't get his way (which turns out to be pretty often around here).


I love this little guy sooo much. Happy second birthday, baby. I love you to the moon and back!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate you taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...