Thursday, April 28, 2011

You Capture - Pink!

This week's challenge over at ishouldbefoldinglaundry.com run by the fabulous Beth is pink. Hmm. When I think of pink I think of spring, baby girls, and marathon runs (of the Susan G. Komen variety).

I lack baby girls (boo) and there's no marathons this week, so I was hard-pressed to find something pink. I settled on more spring photos. Shortly after this first photo was taken though, the poor tree lost all its blooms. Now the ground is covered with a blanket of soft pink petals. If it hadn't rained recently, it might have made a decent photo.


My second submission is Easter-related. If you look hard enough, there's a bright pink in there somewhere.


All photos taken by myself, Amy Proffitt, and copyright 2011 by Amy Proffitt.

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate you taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...