Friday, April 8, 2011

Finer Things Friday

So here it is Friday, again, already. I had a great Friday, filled with sunshine, two sweet little boys, and a wonderful hubby who had the day off. In the spirit of Amy over at http://amysfinerthings.com/, here's some finer things that I'm counting my blessings about.

31. Yummy seasonal produce being on sale and stocking up
32. Raw potatoes...I don't know why I love them, but I do.
33. Weekend and day trips to exciting places that are literally in our backyard over here in Europe
34. Having a toddler old enough to understand and enjoy crafts projects.




35. Having a steady paycheck, atleast for the time being. I'm trying to remain calm and count my blessings over this since this paycheck isn't exactly guaranteed come tomorrow if the US government does a standstill.
36. Sweet kisses from two toddler boys who compete to see who can give their mom or their dad the most kisses and loving
37. Sunny days! I know I probably already mentioned this, but I really really love the sun!
38. Being able to expand my stay-at-home business of graphic design (check it out at www.proffittproductions.etsy.com) and having a husband who totally supports, encourages, and helps me!
39. Being in love with my husband, even after (almost) 8 years of marriage
40. Having the best mom in the world

2 comments :

  1. I can see that your son is making a bird feeder. My kids loved making those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, he loves birds! He had a fun time doing this craft and it was so easy for him to do by himself (mostly)! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate you taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...