Friday, April 15, 2011

Wizard of Oz design

There's so many cute themed parties out there these days that I was inspired by the Wizard of Oz. I came up with a pretty cute invitation, if I do say so myself!


I had a lot of fun creating it. Now if only I had a little girl whose birthday was soon I could create some printable party supplies to match and have a grand party!

I'm actually still trying to think of a theme for my little man's birthday next month, but it's hard to get too into party planning when you're all alone in a foreign country with no friends to invite. :(

Design available for sale in my store: www.proffittproductions.etsy.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate you taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...