Friday, April 1, 2011

Finer Things Friday

So apparently today is Friday, and I want to join in on Amy's Finer Things Friday. I think it's a great way to appreciate all the small blessings around you.

21. Warm weather and days spent at the park
22. The kids sleeping to 8 am so I can get a few extra minutes of sleep
23. Strawberries! On sale at the grocery store for 99 cents for a quart!
24. Sharing strawberries with my eldest, who sticks them on his fingers and gobbles them off quickly
25. Cherished memories of times spent with friends who are far away now, but each remembrance brings them closer
26. Tricycles!




27. The progress I've made in quitting regular soda (go me!)
28. A sweet husband who is kind enough to sneak into the bedroom at night when he gets home from work, rather than bursting in and waking me up
29. Time spent at home with the family
30. Having time to myself to do something crafty (see the previous post).

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate you taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...