Friday, March 25, 2011

Finer Things Friday

Continuation from a previous post:

Things that I am thankful for this week:
11. Sixty degree weather full of sunshine, parks, and two happy boys
12. Finally having both boys over their illnesses...hopefully...maybe
13. Drake learning all his numbers, well all the way to 10, both recognizing them and saying their names
14. Spring! In particular my daffodils that are a happy spot of yellow in my landscape
15. Turkish rugs brought back by the hubby from his trip
16. Two genuinely sweet boys who sneak up and give you hugs for no good reason at all
17. Constantly being surprised at how intelligent and good at problem solving both of my boys are...even when it's something they're not supposed to be figuring out or getting into
18. Bagels with low-fat strawberry cream cheese
19. Friends, of all varieties
20. The smell of my sweet babies after their baths

What about you? Anything you're thankful for?

1 comment :

  1. I'm thankful for you! :) Thanks for all your help.... and I love the new sidebar look.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate you taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...