Friday, November 25, 2011

You Capture - Blue

This week's You Capture theme hosted by Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry is Blue. With two little boys in this house, you'd think I'd have an overkill of blue. But alas, the photo that I settled on has very little blue in it at all. It's mainly orange in fact. But the fact that it's next to the blue and they're complementary colors I think makes it pop more. It's the last hurrah of fall around here. I took this almost a week ago and already the leaves (and the color) are gone. It's starting to look a lot like winter over here.


Gone are the days of the baseball diamond (until next spring of course). Now it's all about football, hot cocoa, and snow sledding. Well, we're still waiting on that first snow but I suspect it'll be any day now.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I know I have way too many blessings in my life to give voice to, but I am thankful every day for my life.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate you taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...