Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Drake!


I can hardly believe that four years ago my oldest son made me a Mommy. I feel so blessed to have him in my life and it's amazing just the depths of love that I have for him. He's been here just four short years, but it seems like I've known him my entire life. He makes me want to be a better person, one that is deserving of such a sweet little boy. On this his fourth birthday, we celebrated.


Can you guess where we went?


Bowling!


Anxiously watching the ball go down the lane (be it ever so slowly).


I'm so disappointed I wasn't on him for this shot. Still really cute of the moment when he knocked all the pins down.


Link's turn!


Eagerly awating the results.


Woohoo! I hit them!


Way too cute. Love this expression on his face after he knocked the pins down.


Today, Drake is FOUR!


Mommy helps Link and Drake bowl.


Cupcakes!


Blow out the candles...


Relight the candles, and this time sing Happy Birthday, and THEN blow out the candles. 


Every present was, "WOW!"


From his Uncle back stateside. He loves building.


Link doing what he loves: shovelling food into his cute face.

We had a wonderful day and I'm so thankful that I got to spend it with my two boys and my sweet husband. Happy birthday, sweet baby Drake!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate you taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...