Thursday, October 20, 2011

20 Week Photography Challenge Week 13

This week's challenge hosted by A Step in the Journey is silhouette. This should be easy since I have two cute little guys that I love to photograph, but again, life happened. I've been so busy that I've barely managed to pick up my camera, except for the times when I'm teaching photography to the kids at my workplace. That's really sad because my kiddoes are at such a fun stage that I don't want to miss capturing the memories we're making. So I'm resolving to be better about that. Anyway, here's two shots which maybe, kinda, hopefully count as silhouettes:

First bike ride! Check out the cool shadow.

These black birds were so dark that it's almost like they're a silhouette, right?
check out some fun silhouettes (and most likely better) over at A Step in the Journey

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate you taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...