Thursday, October 13, 2011

20 Week Photography Challenge Week 12

This week's challenge over at A Step in the Journey is bokeh. One of my favoritest things to capture! I love setting up my camera to blur my background and sometimes even adding in more bokeh on my processed images. Unfortunately, I just have not had much time to get anything done. I would feel like such a slacker, except for I'm incredibly busy with other things, just non-bloggy things. Here's my single lonely capture of bokeh for this week.


Check out more bokeh in all its glory over at A Step in the Journey

8 comments :

  1. This is a beautiful shot! It makes me miss summer!
    Kerry at housetalkn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turned out fabulous. You only need one shot if you do it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A personal favorite! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photograph! You're obviously very good at bokeh if that's the only shot you took! (I took about thirty pictures before I was happy with anything!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You shared a lovely photograph even in your busy world! It's a very nice bokeh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pic! It's so funny that we both took pictures of dandelions...great minds think alike! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate you taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...