Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday - Things I'm thankful for this week

10. New blog followers! I'm sooo excited that you're here!

9.  My family. I know, this is standard and every night I thank my lucky stars for them. But I've been very blessed and I try not to lose sight of that.

8. Finding a sandbox on a craigslist type website for Germany. Now the boys are allowed to dig!


7. Having two very brave children. They both had to get blood drawn for yearly tests (standard checks for lead, anemia, etc) and Link didn't even flinch and Drake just said ow a couple times. I'm one impressed and thankful mama. I think anything that hurts your kids tends to hurt the parents more.

6. Tons of sales at the grocery store. There were so many deals that we spent $150 on groceries and essentials around here (like diapers, wipes, etc) but we got soo much out of it. Sometimes we hit the grocery store and feel like we spent a ton of money and got very little. Not this week..yay!

5. Having time to myself to craft. I've done a couple crafty projects this week and I think they keep me sane.


4. Having the husband home on vacation. He's only working a few days this week and then he's off for awhile. Partly because he needs to go pick up my step-daughter and fly her over here...which leads me to number 3...

3. My step-daughter is going to be here in less than a week! I can't wait. I've missed her sooo much. And I know she's going to love Germany and Europe in general. We have a ton of fun things planned, like a vacation to Venice and Rome. Yeah, we're spoiled.

2. New playmates, for both the boys and myself. I'm so excited about some friends that we made and it's been a blast having playdates. I know the boys are always happiest when they're playing with other children and I'm always happy to have company as well. (I know this isn't a photo from our playdate, but I am reluctant to post someone else's child to the internet)


1. Warmer weather where I can let the boys play about in their blow-up kiddie pool. It's like an entirely new toy to them and they spent hours amusing themselves, and letting this mama take a break.

Anything you're particularly thankful for this week? Share them in the comments. I'd love to hear from you! Linking up to Oh Amanda

1 comment :

  1. cute post and I like the pictures :) Yay for warmer weather! :D

    -Samantha
    www.kreativekaring.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate you taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...