Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Road Trip

Today we went into France, about an hour into France, for a quick road trip. We ended up at a castle which was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. We got to walk around at our own pace and enjoy the scenery. I didn't catch how old the castle was since all the signs were in French and Deutsch. Bah! (I know, I know...dates are the same in any language, but the signs were crowded by the tour groups so I just skipped them and promised myself I'd look it up online later)


Any day with a castle is a great day indeed! It was the first time that our daughter got to see a castle or something quite so old. She really enjoyed it.


I might try to post some other photos later, but for tonight, I'm exhausted. We left at 7am, returned at 6pm, and I've since done all the laundry, made dinner, and cleaned up. Who says I can't be super woman? 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate you taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...