Friday, January 7, 2011

Oops - aka I should post more

So I've been really terrible about keeping this website updated. I know, all the crickets out there have been really upset about my lack of correspondence. But I made this blog when we first moved to Germany as a way to keep family and friends updated on our life, so we wouldn't seem so far away. It turns out I'm terrible at keeping up with things. I know, shocking!

I saw my last post about the kids was when Link was 10 months old. That seems so far away now. He's over 18 months old now. He's talking, mainly still babble, and walking, and running, and getting into things. The last he really excels at. He's spoiled rotten, too. He puts out that pouty lower lip and starts wailing whenever things don't go his way, which is pretty often actually. I guess that happens a lot when you're born in a house with an older brother.

Speaking of older brothers, Drake is now three, and a handful. In a good way. Mostly. I mean, he's a toddler. A very opinionated toddler. Sometimes his personality is bigger than his britches. And yes, I did just say britches. You can make fun of me later for using antiquated words. And using words like antiquated. Anyway, he's a sweetheart when he wants to be and overall he's pretty helpful around the house...when he's not beating up his brother.


Anyway, enjoy the cuteness from bathtime tonight:

1 comment :

  1. WOW! they are getting so big! I miss my Drakers! If I have a boy, I hope he's like Drake :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate you taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...