Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Arts & Crafts

I'm a firm believer in creativity. Much of the artwork around my house is homemade, either by myself or other creative people. I installed a simple string with clips on it to display Drake's artwork and his worksheets that we've been working on. He's always really proud of whatever he creates and wants it to go straight on the wall. Most of his work I take photos of, then trash it. I save his best work or stuff that I'm unwilling to part with. Go ahead, call me a packrat (the husband does) but I prefer the term "sentimental."

Today was arts and crafts day with some paint in bowls, some construction paper, and simple but easy to use brushes consisting of q-tips. Drake had a blast, and Link was interested too for a little bit.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate you taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...