Sunday, February 5, 2012

Valentine's Freebie - Printable

With the passing of the Christmas and New Years holidays, there's not much to look forward to here except for Valentine's Day. It's not a major holiday, of course, but I have fun letting the kids color and create Valentines for their little friends (and their family). I created these valentines for them last year:


They had a lot of fun coloring them and I love the vintage or cheesy sayings.
Here's the already colored version:



Now I'm sharing them with you! You can download the already colored in sheet by

You can download the coloring sheet version (black and white) by

I hope to have a newer Valentine's printable soon so stay tuned!

3 comments :

  1. Peas & carrots! How much I love that saying from Forrest Gump :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Feb. 06, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOO - I love it. Thanks so much! I am going to print these right now for Lucie to color!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate you taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...