Thursday, July 21, 2011

You Capture

This week's You Capture over at Beth's blog is pretty much anything. She asked her son what the challenge should be and he replied with, "like trees and beautiful plants and little cute babies."

Here's my submissions for this week.

I don't know if this tree is beautiful or not, but it's certainly different.
No idea what it is.
Found it in a park on Murano in Venice, Italy.

Drake cheesing for the camera. I realize he's not a cute little baby anymore, but he'll always be my baby,
plus there's beautiful trees in the background so this totally is sticking with the week's theme.

My little baby giving his big sister a smooch while on a gondola ride in Venice, Italy

It was H-O-T in Venice (in Italy in general, actually).
We stayed cool due largely in part to all the fresh water sources.

Okay, I'm at a loss as to how this photo is "like trees and beautiful plants and little cute babies,"
but I'm going to be a rebel and post it anyway. One of my favorite photos from Venice.

Linking up to Beth's blog.

5 comments :

  1. St. Mark's Square! Love the pigeon shot. And your son drinking from the water is too funny. It HAS been hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a bit jealous of your trip to Italy. Sounds wonderful. Love the last photo!

    The tree may be a pomegranate. ??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a wonderful family trip!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate you taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...