Monday, April 2, 2012

Peeps Bag Topper - Free Printable

Easter is fast approaching and that means it's time for a freebie! This time it's a baggie topper for treats, specifically Peeps treats. Since I live in Germany and apparently all the Peeps are already sold out, I had to photography my baggie topper with cute chocolate bunnies.

Just purchase some Peeps (easier said than done here in Germany), a ziploc baggie (I used sandwich sides and tucked under the extra to make them shorter), and print out the toppers and affix them with some strategically placed staples. Voila. Instant cute treat!


Here's the non-photographed version:


Just imagine them with some cute bunny Peeps.
You can download the single baggie topper HERE
or the PDF sheet of two toppers tiled HERE

Please feel free to pin, tweet, post about these toppers, but please link back to the original posting (ie: this blog post) so that I may receive credit. Enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate you taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...