Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A Few Favorite Fonts

So as a graphic designer, I have an affinity for fonts. I LOVE them. Probably a bit too much. I go into restaurants, read the menu and can tell you what fonts they used. It's that bad. My husband likes to tease me about it. I also get quite a few questions from customers about fonts (everyone loves a good font apparently!). So I thought I'd share a few of my favorites. Here's a few of them, in no particular order.



Adorable can be found HERE
Champagne & Limousines can be found HERE
Contribute can be found HERE
Pea Breathe Easy can be found HERE
Japan can be found HERE
Sketch Block can be found HERE
Anderson Four Feathers Falls can be found HERE
Just Me Again Down Here can be found HERE
Cookies can be found HERE
Circus can be found HERE


7 comments :

  1. Those are so great! Thanks for sharing! I love fonts too! How is your sons rash? That looked HORRIBLE!!!!! Poor baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's much better, almost completely gone. I'm so thankful that it's gone. I'm glad it wasn't hurting him, but as a mother, I was freaking out a bit about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hummmm, why are you pinning maternity photos? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish it was me that was pregnant! But I'm taking some photos for my friend who is over here in Germany. I have no idea how to take posed photos (I'm much better with spontaneous shots or nature) so I needed some inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh - hahaha. That makes sense. I was going to congratulate yoU! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate you taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...