Friday, July 17, 2009

two months

My little man is growing, despite my heart's deepest desires to keep him this little and dependent forever. I know it sounds messed up that I'd like him to stay so tiny and fragile, but I love him so much and want (need?) him to stay like this. His brother's a lost cause...he's a toddler. I don't know how it happened, but he's so independent already. I know it's healthy and all that jazz, but seriously, who knew they grew up so fast? The older I get, the more I find that all those cliches are around for a reason and that my mother really did know it all...One day I hope that I'm that lady who knows it all. In the meantime, enjoy the twelve-pounds of delicious baby chub:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate you taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...