Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Is it wrong...

Is it so wrong that my son's favorite song to dance to is Sublime's Date Rape song? I mean, it does have a moral to the story so it can't be all bad right?


On another note, I've been working on nursery art for my graphic business. I've created this custom silhouette that reminds me of lazy summers. It can be customized with any background color, any name(s), and any options of children (two boys, two girls, one of each or just one). Check it out when you have a chance.


Let me know if you have any suggestions, too, for more nursery art. I really enjoy creating it and love getting feedback.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate you taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...