Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy (belated) Easter


Easter really isn't something we celebrate as a family. We're not overtly religious around my house (never have been). If anything, I'd say we're spiritual, though dovetailing my beliefs into any one title is certainly problematic. Anyway, I always look forward to Easter because we travel to Lake of the Ozarks with our family to stay for an extended weekend. Even though it's only three hours away and three days, it really feels like such an escape from the everyday bustle of my life. It was really relaxing.
It was the first Easter that my son was mobile too. Last year he was barely four months old, so this time around it was great. We did some Easter egg hunting. My son was spoiled, as usual. He got no less than four Easter baskets and two packages. He loved it all. Check out the flickr account to see some more cuteness of the Bugs.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate you taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...