Monday, June 17, 2013

Fair Fun

One of the things that I love about Germany is all the little fairs. There's always a town within driving distance having a fair during the spring/summer months. I just love them, even though they're virtually all the same vendors. I swear the same vendors frequent them, or near enough to make no difference. We went to one a couple weeks ago in Kaiserslautern. I think it was called their Mai Markt. There was less Markt and more rides, but that was okay with us. We get away cheap, since the only kid who loves the rides is D. Link won't go, which saves us euro. And of course, we have our customary crepe. I always opt for banana and nutella, but James went for some fresh strawberries and some cream that he really disliked. And that, my friends, is why I'll always stick to that which I know and love.
 
 
 
Lincoln loved the Scrat that Daddy won him
 
 
 
 
Drake won his own dragon from the claw game
 
 
Lincoln later carried that Scrat squirrel around everywhere!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate you taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...