Friday, April 19, 2013

Caught Red-Handed

So I went into the kitchen for some more tea, and this is what I found:

 
Yup, that's my littlest (he must have plumber in his veins) with a contraband box of cheez-its hiding underneath the kitchen table. He must have known I wouldn't have approved it for his snack, so he went into hiding. I thought it was too cute so I snapped a few pics. The sound of the shutter snapping got his attention.
 
 
He then knew he had gotten away with it and even turned to face me. I smiled and laughed at my silly boy and then the oldest had to get in on the action:
 
 
Monkey see, monkey do, especially if that involves a tasty treat. Happy Friday!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate you taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...