Thursday, May 17, 2012

Flashbacks

Pretty soon I'll be boarding a plane to visit my stateside family. This makes me more happy than you can imagine. I'm a bit homesick. Not for the places, so much, but for the people. Although I will be totally ruining my diet with some good ole American fare. So anyway, I was looking through some photos of mine to use as a filler for a design and came across this one of my dad and my oldest son.


I just love this photo. It's such a tender moment. I think it even looks better that they aren't looking at the camera or even aware of my presence. It's a papa's sweet kiss on a chubby grandson. Man how I miss those sweet moments. Can't wait to make some more memories soon!

1 comment :

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate you taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...