Monday, March 15, 2010

Lincoln - Ten Months

It's really hard to believe that I haven't posted new pictures of my kids since Link was two months old. He's really changed a lot since then. He's deliciously chubby now. His personality has certainly developed and I'm convinced he's brilliant. He's been playing peek-a-boo since he was six months old and he says words on command already...all except for momma, which I won't go into (grr!). He loves to yell, "dada!" Oh well, one of these days he will. He does love to blow me kisses, so that makes up for it. Since he's been concentrating so much on language, he's not really gotten the hang of crawling yet. He does the "low crawl" fairly well now, and can roll himself around to get wherever he wants to go, but just a month ago he was pretty funny at his attempts at crawling. I know this is evil of me to post, but it makes me laugh and hopefully you will too.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate you taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...